Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Very 1st Blog

Today I decided to start a blog....a journal of my life and interests that probably no one but me will ever read. You see, I guess I am going through some type of mid-life reassessment - its not really a crisis - its just that there is this feeling that there is more to being here....I can't really describe it...there's this pull inside of me to find that missing piece.....don't get me wrong....I love my family life - I am blessed and grafeful for my husband, kids, and close friends......I have a significant array of interests - almost too many - that involve the creation of things that most people probably could care less about....

If I could wish for anything it would to be financially secure enough that I didn't have to wake up at 6 a.m. 5 days a week and go to work for someone else.....I would stay home to sew, write, read, and create.....just the thought of it, gives me goosebumps.....

So, I've decided to document the things I love to make and the things I want to learn to make - I've got a camera, a computer and a desire to create.....unfortunately, there are no promises that I have any sort of talent.....

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Pin It!