Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stopping by for a visit....

After three weeks I finally gave up and went to see a doctor about my cold and I've been advised that I have a severe sinus infection. I am now taking loads of antibiotics and for the most part seeing very little improvement.....By the way, I see no valid purpose for our bodies to make mucus...it's annoying and gross. I'm constantly clearing my throat and I haven't had a normal voice for weeks.....

On a positive note, my Casey is doing well after her surgery. We still have several weeks of keeping her on low activity and confined to a pen when we are not home but she's starting to put more and more weight on her leg. One thing I've noticed is her patience is getting shorter and shorter....as soon as we get home she begins moaning and barking for us to let her out. Then Ruby starts up and its a chorus of bossy dogs!

Well, time for another round of my medication....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Pin It!