Monday, April 15, 2013

A Possible Sign of the Times.....

I've been continuing to work on art in my spare time (which seems to be fleeting lately) and  hope to have at least a new banner to share later this week that will be a part of my new Etsy shop - hopefully, everything will come together soon....

In the meantime I thought I would share this photo I snapped while we were traveling around Texas on our vacation adventure. As we were driving along in the Hill Country the hubby and I found ourselves traveling behind what appeared to be a Taxi but as we were following along I noticed that it had a set of lights on the roof instead of a Taxi sign then...the driver turned left.....


I love the idea! 

What do you think? 

Thanks for stopping by!
JD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Pin It!