Sunday, October 5, 2014

Bloglovin'....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I've setup BlogLovin' to help me keep track of the many, many blogs that I follow. I've only been a member for about 30 minutes and all I can say is that I'm lovin' it!

I setup an account and then added several of the blogs that I enjoy reading daily. This way, I go to one place and see all the current updates - rather than having to organize my Internet favorites and then remember which folder I put the blogs about hand lettering, or the greeting card blogs, or sewing blogs, etc. (What can I say - I have lots of interests).

If you have a few minutes, check out Bloglovin and see if it is something that can help you out too.



Take care and thanks for stopping by!
JD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Pin It!