Sunday, October 23, 2011

Back to Normal...

It is finally done!

We built stone steps with a bit of a curve and a little brick patio so I could have flowers pots in the front. I added the two trellis on the side so that I could have flowering vines growing in the spring. Hopefully, the vines will bring hummingbirds for a visit.




Everything is out of the garage and now neatly organized in the shed. And I get to park in the garage again! I hate scraping frost of the windshield.

It feels wonderful to have everything finally back to normal.

The house is clean, the yard looks good, the garage and shed are organized. I'm a happy woman, although, now I won't know what to do with all that extra time.

So, how do you feel when a project is finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Pin It!