Monday, January 6, 2014

Birds make me smile...

Walking through my house I began to notice all the bird decorations....below are just a few, the ones I didn't snap a picture of were the bird houses above my kitchen cabinets, pictures with birds in them hanging by my TV, the bird feeders outside my kitchen window, the Blue Sky bird house hanging in the window....the list goes on, and on....

I found these in the attic of an antique mall



This was discovered on a shelf at Home Goods


These were a gift from a friend




I discovered this lacquered Japanese tray in a Consignment shop 

This one was a purchase from a local craft store
How about you? Do you find that you have a repeating pattern in your home? I probably have almost as many flower items as I do birds.....

Thanks so much for stopping by!
JD





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Pin It!